It is said that some people learn from their experiences, and those who are luckier have the opportunity to learn from others’ experiences. We face some issues in life that can be sorted out if we discus with others, one option being to participate in interactive group sessions. The issues may not be too intense, but might still be bothering us at some level. There may also be times when we may want deeper insight into day-to-day activities. Group growth sessions, centring around pre-decided themes, help in problem solving through sharing of experiences and collaborative ways of finding alternatives.
Some of the group session themes are:
- Parental pressure is making life difficult for me!
- My experiences with Astrology
- Work life is annoying!
- If only handling kids was easy!
- When will I ever learn to say No?
- I’m just not able to get my priorities right!
- Shopping – my biggest addiction…