Self-awareness is the key to leadership in life
- Resetting a Leader’s Mindset
- Sifting through blocks and biases
- Connecting with your “Self”
- Leading others better by leading yourself first
- Lessons from and with nature
- Identify & leverage your dominant shape (using Psycho-Geometrics®)
- Immersive, reflective exercises
- Balance between me-time and group time
- Facilitation by experts in the field of coaching and psychology
- Stay at the most serene property in Lonavla
What you will get:
- Tools and Techniques to stay consistent with the change
- Certificate of Participation
- Bag of Goodies & Handouts
- One month of support and follow-up activities on the WhatsApp Group
- Two group coaching calls on Zoom (fortnightly after completion of retreat)
- Completion of pre-work
- Completion of online assessment
- An open mind, and undistracted presence throughout the retreat
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders in strategic decision-making roles
- Leaders that are feeling stuck and want to renew their mojo
- Leaders that are embarking on an aggressive growth plan and want to rejig their leadership style
- Leaders that plan to drive change management initiatives
- Leaders who are courageous to look within to lead outside
Investment Per Participant:
Regular Price: INR 90,000
Special Introductory Offer: INR 75,000
Group Bookings (Minimum 2): INR 67,000 Group Bookings (2+): INR 65,000
Terms Of Engagement:
- All Prices are Exclusive of 18% GST
- 100 % payment to be made in advance
- Participants are to make their own arrangements to and from the retreat venue
- Pricing Includes a single occupancy room – Inclusive of all meals from Lunch on Day 1 to Lunch on Day 3
- Payment Details: Account Name: ReFind You | Yes Bank | IFSC Code: YESB0000211 | A/c No: 021163300002825
Meet the Facilitators:
Sushma I R
Sushma, a professional with over 17+ years of experience, is a Counselling Psychologist, Licensed Facilitator, and Consultant for Psycho-Geometrics (India), RECBT Practitioner certified by Albert Ellis Institute NY, Success Coach certified by Certified Coaches Alliance and International Coach Federation (ACSTH), Internationally Licensed Heal Your Life Workshop Leader, Heal Your Life Coach and NLP Practitioner.
Sushma conducts individual and group sessions in the space of growth, self-development, leadership, wellness, and relationship improvement. In addition, she conducts uniquely crafted coaching and training programs for corporates, to help individuals overcome their current challenges and evolve in their lives, to be a better version of themselves.
Sushma has also designed and conducted open workshops in the space of Leadership Skills, Self-growth, Transformation, Wellness, Application of REBT at work, Self-help series to handle Emotional Disturbances, etc.
Sushma has been awarded for her work in REBT. She contributes to articles in Times of India, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune & Ahmedabad Mirror, Mid-Day, and Free Press Journal. She was interviewed by RJ Annie on Radio One 94.3 show, Mumbai on Demand. Sushma is also a trained classical singer, half marathoner, Zumba instructor and fitness enthusiast.
A professional with over 26+ years of experience with a well-rounded understanding of business processes and who loves to keep things simple and smart.
Mak has always engaged in enterprise creation in his professional roles, from launching a start-up to key account management. His specialty is observing and finding behavior patterns in people and businesses. This helps him connect the dots and see the big picture. Mak likes to come straight to the point and never hesitates to ask a question with a simple motto: “When in doubt: ASK”.
All his corporate roles have been all at leadership levels and his last corporate assignment as Vice President – Learning Solutions, was with Berkeley HealthEDU, a Healthcare Education Startup.
Mak is a Master’s in Microbiology, a Postgraduate in Marketing Management, an ICF Certified Executive Coach, and a G.O.L.D. Certified Business Coach, an Implementation Mastery Facilitator at the World Business and Executive Coaches Summit (WBECS), a Visiting Faculty Member at the Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship & Family Business Management, NMIMS & Certified OKR Practitioner (C-OKRPTM )
Specialties: Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Strategy Coaching & Consulting, CXO Coaching
For bookings, contact us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Makarand@equipoise.co
Contact number: 8655262712 / 9821429893